OBTAIN A NIGERIAN VISA
The Immigration Office which handles visa applications is open to the public between 10.00a.m. and 3.00pm. Mondays – Fridays except on public holidays.
TYPES OF VISA
- Visitor, tourist, and transit visas
- Business/education religious visas
- Temporary work permit (TWP)
- Subject to regularization (STR)
There are 2 (TWO) fees associated with obtaining a Visa:
- Application Fee – This fee is payable ONLINE when completing a Visa application. It MUST be paid online.
- Processing Fee – This fee is to be mailed to the consulate with completed application forms. It MUST be a Money Order, made payable to the Consulate General of Nigeria, Atlanta. Completed application forms can only be printed after applying online.
Nigerian Visa fees have been updated. Click to view the new fees.
HOW TO APPLY
IMPORTANT: All Visa applications MUST be made ONLINE. Applicants thereafter will be required to print out their completed application forms and forward same to the Consulate with a processing fee. The duration of processing remains 5 working days. View detailed instructions on how to apply online.