List of some companies published by the Nigerian Senate as importers of fuel/beneficiaries of oil subsidy:
1. Oando Nigerian Plc., N228.506 billion;
2. MRS, N224.818 billion;
3. Enak Oil & Gas, N19.684 billion,
4. Bovas & Co. Nig. Ltd, N5.685 billion;
5. Obat, N85 billion
6. AP, N104.5billion.
7. Folawiyo Oil, N113.3billion;
8. IPMAN Investment Limited, N10.9billion;
9. ACON, N24.1billion;
10. Atio Oil, N64.4billion;
11. AMP, N11.4billion;
12. Honeywell, N12.2billion;
13. Emac Oil, N19.2billion;
14. D.Jones Oil, N14.8billion;
15. Capital Oil, N22.4billion and
16. AZ Oil, N18.613billion.
17. Eternal Oil, N5.57 billion
18. Dozil Oil, N3.375 billion
19. Fort Oil, N8.582 billion
- OANDO is run by Wale Tinubu
- Mike Adenuga OWNS CONOIL
- Femi Otedola owns AP
- MRS Oil is run by Aliko Dangote’s brother, Sayyu Dantata and others.