Dallas: Garland Convention Center, 1931 E. Centerville Rd Garland, TX 75041 (March 29 – April 2)
Houston: Nigerian Foundation Inc, 6260 Westpark Dr,Suite 240 Houston,TX 77057 (April 3 – April 6)
1. Administrative charge of Sixty dollars ($60) per passport applicant in postal money order addressed to “Consulate General of Nigeria, Atlanta”
2. Completed Online APPLICATION FORM from the Nigerian Immigration Services website (Please bring the print out)
3. Online PAYMENT SLIP (Please bring the print out)
4. Online ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP (Please bring the print out)
5. One Passport Photo
6. Presentation of old Nigerian passport (the last passport issued).
7. Copy of data page of last passport issued.
8. For MINORS who are applying for the first time, in addition to 1-5 above, please bring the following items:
i. Duly signed and dated letter of consent from both parents.
ii. Data pages of both parents’ passports
iii. Copy of Birth Certficate
NOTE: Minors who have obtained Nigerian passport in the past need only to comply with 1-7 above
9. ALL Applicants acquiring Nigerian passport for the first time, will in addition to 1-5 above, provide the following items:
i. Copy of Birth Certificate
ii. Copy of data page of the Nigeria Passport of their parents or their grandparents
10. A self-addressed prepaid USPS Express envelope for mailing back the passport(s).
11. Money order of Three Hundred and Seventy dollars ($370) for penalty fee, and a police report is required for lost passport cases.
NOTE: Passport re-issue cases will not be treated during intervention exercises. Applicants are advised to come to the consulate for passport re-issue processing.