With the commencement of the issuance of the e-passport in the Consulate, it has become necessary for the general public who seek the services of the Mission to take note of the following:
- All requests for visa and passport applications online using the website of the Nigerian Immigration Service: http://www.immigration.gov.ng
- That the e-passport is devoid of observation and endorsement i.e change of names owing to marriage and insertion of children.
- That Mission is not in the position as of now, to replace lost e-passport untill clearance is obtained from the Nigeria Immigration Services, Abuja.
- Applicants are expected to have completed the processing of their application online and bring them to the Mission, as Mission will not provide in-house internet services for applicants; ensure that your payment receipt page is printed out and brought along with you.
- Cash transaction in whatever form, within or outside Mission’s premises or with any official of the Mission, is prohibited.
- The working hours of the Consular & Immigration Section of the Mission is from 10.00 am – 3.00 pm; Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- If your passport is 10 years and over, or if the pages are filled up, you need a re-issue and if less than 10 years you need a renewal. If your passport is lost, missing, defaced or burnt you need a replacement.
- Ages 17 and below : $77.00
- Ages 18 – 59 : $106.00
- Ages 60 and above : $77.00
CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Driver License – $50.00
- Birth Certificate – $50.00
- Letter of Introduction to Embassies (visa letter) including other institutions – $50.00
- Letter of identification as Nigerian – $50.00
- Selective Service Letter – $50.00
- Letter to Police (Police Report) – $50.00
EMERGENCY TRAVEL CERTIFICATE
- Expired Passport – $50.00
- Lost Passport – $150.00
- Age Declaration Letter – $50.00
LOSS PASSPORT APPLICATION
- Lost passport processing Fee – $370.00