Subject to Regularization (STR) Visa
Expatriates employed by individuals, corporate bodies or governments (i.e. to take up employment in Nigeria).
Requirements for the issuance of STR Visa / Entry Permits
- Valid passport within minimum of 6 months validity.
- Letter of employment.
- Return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation/host address in Nigeria.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- For Chief Executive Officers (C.E.O) of Corporate Organization, there is need for extract of the minutes of the Board’s resolution.
- Obtainable only from Nigerian Missions in the countries where applicants are domiciled for at least six (6) months.